Raw sheabutter organic and fairtrade non refined non deodorised, traditional hand pressed
100% of ingredients are from natural origin
100% of ingredients are from organic landfarming
COSMOS ORGANIC certifié par Cosmécert selon le référentiel COSMOS
Content : 100g minimum
Traditional hand pressed preserving properties of raw sheabutter
Organic and fairtrade from responsible origin certified by ECOCERT Guinea
INGREDIENTS : Butyrospermum Parkii*
* Ingredients from landfarming
ORIGIN OF INGREDIENTS
Raw sheabutter comes from plateaus of High Guinea below the mountainous chain of Fouta Djalon and benefits from the alluvia brought by the Tinkisso River, tributary of Niger, which takes its source there.
This combination of climate, soil nature and geographical location allows the shea tree of the plateaus of High Guinea to produce a fruit with the exceptional content of 75% oil.
In order to preserve its virtues and to restore you intact sheabutter: sheabutter is not refined, neither deodorized, nor bleached and without preservative.
This sheabutter is Premium: fresh and manufactured during the current year.
This guarantees the quality and the conservation of its properties, vitamins,…
OBJECTIVES IN GUINEA
- To set up a structure which allows accompanying sheanuts collectors
- To ensure the traceability of the products at each stage of the production
MEANS / MATERIALS
- To provide the hardware requirement to the production
- To build zones dedicated to the biological and faitrade production (drying and storage zones)
- To commit on a purchase price higher than local market
- To set up a development fund to perennialize the activity and to allow a medical and social improvement
||Sheabutter : organic certified - Cosmos Organic
Raw sheabutter natural and organic
Recyclable biodegradable compostable label
out of sugarceane pulp. Adhesive is certified compostable
Affiliated PETA, Animal wellness conscious
Formulas validated by toxicological expertise
Made In France, Brittany
Made in France in Brittany near Rennes in the land of Broceliande forest.